Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gettin There....

Good afternoon dears!

Soooo. I haven't done a great job of posting lately, but I've totally kept up with [most] of my pictures! Like theeeese guys


chia seed pudding
 BIIIG salad with spinach, cuke, carrots, asparagus, + tomatoes
 
banana + pb; handful of almonds!
 steamed kale; sweet tater with coconut buttah + cinnamon!
 get in thurrrr
toast with fudgie paste

Those were most of my eats from Tuesday, but the best part of that day? Here's a hint, it wasn't the food (that was hard to type.) It was the spinning class I went to! I haven't been to spinning in forever, and I finally found a great studio by my house! The class was super small (like five or six people) and the instructor was great. Seriously, this workout flew by, I practically wasn't ready for it to be over. We stretched a little at the end of class, but I still did a couple minutes of stretching in yoga poses when I got home. 

So. Much. Fun!

But this class also got me thinking about how music can make a workout feel like it's going faster than it actually is. I hadn't heard most of the music that they played during this one, and I think it really kept me going!

Wednesday morning also started fabulously. Kinda like this
Such a tasty green monster! 1c rice milk, 1 scoop chocolate greensuperfood, 1/2t maca powder, 1 frozen banana, and TONS of spinach. As you can see, this made tons of smoothie, and it was literally overflowing! But it was soooo worth it (: 

Wednesday was full of bananas -- I literally think I had three (maybe even four?!) One with breakfast. The second like this -- 
Frozen sliced banana w/TONS of cinnamon. Apparently, my food processor doesn't like to do any more work. So for now -- banana soft serve, homemade larabars, and other food processor-y treats will just have to wait. 

#i'mtooimpatientforthis

Wednesday night, I had a great date with the elliptical! I know some people don't like the elliptical, but I kinda like being able to zone out -- its some of my best TV watching time! Like last night, when I watched an hour of NCIS and confirmed my goal of being able to be Ziva. 
She's the bessst (:

Onto Thursday, breakfast was pretty typical, but I also totally forgot to take a picture. Whoooops. But lunch! That was pretty spectacular...
Underneath alllll those veggies was some cold lentils from TJ's -- the best I've had! Every time I try to make lentils myself, something bad happens. I forget about them, I don't cook them long enough, I burn the hell out of my finger... Ya know, the ushe. Anyways, this bowl had lentils, cuke, carrots, asparagus, & annie's light honey mustard dressing. This was so tasty! I was lovin itttt (:

Senior Search was pretty good this morning -- yesterday was Grandparent's Day, and today was Mother's Day, and it was so funny to watch the kids & parents interact! I love when the kids look exactly like their parents, I think its so funny! 

Tomorrow is a big day! It's my LAST AP EXAM -- which means when I'm finished, I'll be totally finished with high school! The only thing standing between me & my diploma is a presentation about my senior project, which is why I've been taking tons of pictures of it (: 

Have you done spinning?
It's been forever since I've done it & I can't wait to go back!
What's your ideal workout play list?
I LOVE Ke$ha, and I have to have something by her on every one of my workout playlists!  
Have you watched NCIS?
My obsession with this show is kiiiinda outta control (:


Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day of eats, girlie! That green monster sounds delicious. I'll have to give it a try sometime! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I love ALL of your food! And yes I do love spinning... can't wait to get back into it when I return home from Australia. :)

    ReplyDelete