Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Tests!

Good afternoon darlin' dears! 


I hope everyone is having a great day so far! Mine started out weird.... I couldn't fall asleep until 2 a.m.! That's SO out of character for me hahah. No idea why, but I managed to organize my room for a couple of hours :)


I was up and at 'em by 8 a.m. -- because I physically can't sleep any longer than that. But I love being awake in the morning! It's the absolute greatest "me" time and I got a killllerrr stretch in! I found a Bethenny yoga video on the Exercise TV On Demand channel and practiced for about forty minutes! It's been forever (+a day) since I last practiced yoga and my body was loving it! All the stretching and pushing and relaxing got me ready for the big event of today...

AP Psychology National Exam.... Aaaaaah wasn't looking forward to this guy at all! It ended up not being too bad but still I don't like sitting there testing and then waiting for everyone else to finish! 


"But Sam, what did you eat before the test?! Didn't you know you can't test on an empty stomach?!"


Uhm, hey. Have you met me? I can't do anything on an empty stomach! So I made breakfast a la Gabriela, with her pumpkin protein pudding! I put in cocoa powder which made it ugggly (but yummy!) so I'll show you the ingredients for the daily pict-i-tude!




All togethaaa now;
-1 c pumpkin
-1/4c peanut flour
-1 T unsalted peanut butter 
-1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
-cinnamon
-almond & vanilla extracts
-splash of almond milk


I warmed it up in the microwave for about 45 seconds and it was absolutely delicious! Great work, Gabriela! I've been hardcore lovin on my peanut flour ever since I replenished my stock. 


I headed to school at about 11 (hey end of senior year, you're the best!) to meet up with friends/study with my psych teacher beforehand! We hung out and reviewed for a little before my friends and I had to peace out to take the exam on the top floor. Three hours later... my little tummy was a grumblin! I came home to a nice big salad beast! Didn't get a picture of this either, but it was delicious!
-arugala 
-1/2 a red bell pepper
-tomato
-orange segments (the bessssst)
-zucchini
-Annie's Honey Mustard dressing! 


I also had this little gem...
I love this flavor of Zevia! It's such a great replacement for my usual Diet Coke (don't worry, I drink tons of water!) and it's soooo tasty. I limit myself to one a day though! Caaause otherwise I'd drink like six (: 




Have you taken/are you taking AP courses? Which one(s)?
I also took AP Human Geography -- so interesting!! -- this year and the exam for that is the morning of the 13th!


Have you tried Zevia? Thoughts?!
The only other kind I've tried is the Cola flavor, which I HAATEEDDD. It just tasted off! 


What's the best yoga video you've ever done? 
I found one online a few months ago with Maura Barclay and my muscles were crying and screaming and singing all at the same time! 


I'm off to take my brother to laxlacrosse practice and then it's time for me to go to work! I'll see yall later! Thanks for stoppin bbyyyyy (: 
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. ive never tried zevia!! wish they sold it where I lived! oh i took AP Human GEO- it was great!!

    ReplyDelete